Accountmanager E-commerce Polen
As account manager Poland we are looking for a native speaker who is analytically very strong, always looking for the best online rankings and really wants to prove himself in the field of E-Commerce. The working environment is very dynamic, you see targets and deadlines as a challenge!
What are you going to do?
You will be (partly) responsible for the results of websites / platforms in Poland.
Keeping up-to-date and optimizing content and product range at various Polish platforms, websites and web shops.
Respond proactively to customer inquiries and reviews on Polish platforms and websites.
Signaling increases / decreases in demand for specific products and find out what is the cause.
Proactive price analyzes to arrive at the optimal turnover / margin ratio.
Independently carry out projects, such as Benchmarks and online marketing campaigns.
- You have a great affinity with E-Commerce and are aware of the latest trends & developments
- You work accurately
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Dutch, English and Polish, spoken and written.
- Available for a minimum of 24 to 40 hours.
- Work for a longer period
- A permanent appointment with good performance
- Travel allowance
- Employed at an international company that is "on the move"
Hours per week:
Day shift 24 - 40 hours a week (Monday to Friday). Working from home is certainly possible after a thorough training period.